Wednesday, February 11, 2015

6 Months

Well, after a bit of a blogging hiatus I am trying to get back caught up on the happenings.  We were super busy during the holiday's and that took awhile to recover from.  Then Peter has been working insane hours in the new year along with a really bad and scary bout of RSV hitting all the kids in the house.  Then a birthday boy and it has been a lot to just get everyone taken care of each day. But I'm going to try to get  caught up the best I can.


At the end of January this sweet little love celebrated her half year birthday.  Time has flown by since her birth.  I didn't think it was possible, but I must say she just gets more and more adorable every day! 




She's still wearing 3-6  month clothes and I think will still be in them for a bit longer.  She's drinking 8 ounce bottles and eating all sorts of baby foods. She's not a huge fan of baby food but we're working on it. She does love banana, apple, and pears.  The good stuff!  She loves music and loves listening to my not so great voice sing to her.  She's also one busy girl who is always wiggling and moving. She doesn't want to miss a thing and gets bored quickly if someone isn't entertaining her.  I could definitely classify her as our most high maintenance child. She knows what she wants and she wants it now! She's still a great sleeper though, so I'm definitely not complaining.


We love you little miss!  I can't believe you are already 6 months old. We've come so far in 6 months.  You are such a strong little girl!  We are so happy to be your mommy and daddy and look forward to all you are going to learn and do in these next 6 months. I know our days of you not moving all over the place are limited so I am savoring every minute that you are still my snuggly baby girl!


0 comments: