Thursday, October 30, 2014

3 Month





And boom, somehow we're already at 3 months.  Trying not to think think about the fact that it means we're 1/4 of the way through year 1.  Months 3 and 4 are my absolute favorite baby age and stage and she's not disappointing.  Right on time she started getting super animated and talkative.  I just love when they are still super snuggly babies but are starting to interact more with those around them!


Miss Belle gained a little over a pound this month, bringing her up to 10 lbs 12 ounces which puts her in the 5-10%.  So she's still on the small side but she's at least on the charts now!  I'm not worried about her, she's doing great!  She eats 4-5 6 ounce bottles per day now and sleeps 12+ hours at night with probably 3 naps during the day.  She is such a super strong girl and loves to sit up in her bumbo. She does not like laying on her back at all. This has proven a problem as she has learned to roll over from tummy to back and ends up on her back quite often. But she loves tummy time. She also loves watching and talking to her siblings now.  She saves the best smiles for them.  I can see it in her eyes that she just can't wait to get up and moving with them and based on how she acts on tummy time, I think she's going to be an early mover!


Oh sweet girl, you are loved so very much. I can't believe how fast you are growing!  You are so special and so loved by all of us.  I am excited to see what this next month of your life brings and I hope I can sit back and just savor every second that you are still this tiny little girl.  You are so beautiful and adored by all your siblings. Mommy and Daddy are pretty smitten with you too.  We are so blessed to have you as our daughter! We love, love, love you!

0 comments: