Friday, April 18, 2014

A 2nd Birthday!

As impossible as it is for me to believe, our precious lil princess is now 2 years old!  


We started our morning off with some strawberry waffles and birthday candles.  The candles may have been a poor choice.


 But soon we were off to enjoy an early morning at the zoo!  The princess was ready to ride!


The giraffes and the silly, deep voiced birds in the exhibit were Sabrina's very favorite at the zoo today!










I think she had a really great time and it was fun to see her enjoy her time with us!


Then it was off to the toy store for her to pick a special birthday toy.  Instead of buying the kids any birthday presents we thought it would be more fun to let them pick something out for themselves.  The crazy thing is that she had a whole toy store in front of her and as soon as she saw the shoes over in the corner, she bolted for them!  This girl loves her shoes, but unfortunately we couldn't find anything in her size.  But she was almost as excited about getting a ball and a book (and we picked out a little Disney castle for her).




                                                            And some yummy lunch!


                                      And a free  scoop of Birthday Cake Ice Cream!

                                            Yep, I would say this girl has had a good day!



Princess Sabrina,  You are the most beautiful and precious baby girl in the world!  I always thought I wanted a baby girl but I had no idea just how special the relationship between mother and daughter really is!  I hope we can always maintain a special and close bond!  Your smile can light up a room and I love that you got your daddy's dimples.  You've always looked more like your daddy but everyone is saying now that you look more and more like me.  I think it is that curly hair!  You are my little sunshine and I love you so much!

0 comments: