Monday, December 2, 2013

Think Kit Day 2

Take a poll and share the results. Is there something you've been curious about? A decision you're struggling with? Ask the crowd, and report back on what the results might mean.



This is something I actually did a few weeks back with my FB friends and got an overwhelming response.  You see, awhile back when we decided we wanted to adopt again there was one remaining matter of business.  I have to say goodbye to my beloved Jeep and we have to get a bigger car.  As much as I have not embraced the idea, the most logical option is to move into the swagger-wagon.  

I began researching options and trying to figure out the overwhelming options.  I love to research and boy was there a lot to research.  Different brands, different models.  What sacrifices we're willing to make to get it in our price range.  It has been hard for us to decide if we want to aim to save money or buy a higher quality vehicle at the top of our budget.  I have a ton of mom friends so I knew I had a huge minivan population a fingerprint away.

So, with a quick click, the poll was out there and my friends started pouring in the results.  I got an overwhelming response that cheaper was not the way to go and that there is a reason (of course) that people are willing to pay more for the quality ones.

All that to say, I am trying my best to embrace my future car purchase and it won't be too long now before I am sportin a new to me swagger on the road!  

0 comments: